Sunday, May 2, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day SEVENTEEN!


I slept in until NOON today!!!! That Allergy Medication WHOOPED my buttocks!!! Lol! ;) I awoke to a quiet house. The only other person in the house was Deandra. I asked her where everybody was at, and she said they had gone to breakfast. I remember waking up at 9 am, going potty and telling myself I was going to lay down for just a little bit longer. I remember seeing Jenn in her PJ's and Ethan talking to her, but it was all fuzzy. The next thing you know is I wake up, look at my cell phone and it's NOON! I take a shower, get dressed and call Jenn to see what they are up to. She says they are coming home in a bit. I made myself some breakfast, some more CHORIZO and egg tacos and got back into my PJ's. Ended up cleaning the kitchen and putting away ALL the dishes, leaving the counter tops spic and span! ;) I told Deandra to clean the bathroom and the living room. Just a little tidy up since we were home with NADA (nothing) to do! ;) Spent the afternoon catching up on some blogging, applying for College and etc. Then we went to Simple Simon's Pizza for dinner with the family. ANOTHER quiet day for me! Just took some more Allergy Medication, so I am getting DROWSY!!! Just checked in with my mother to say hello and see how the family is doing back home. Everyone is doing fine, thank God! I am once again signing off after a SHORT posting! Boring, but quiet and simple! Just like I want it at this point in my life!

No comments:

Post a Comment