Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day NINETEEN!


Today is Tuesday and it is a VERY blah day! Enough said. Just spent the day at the Daycare and had Subway for lunch. Jenn took me to HEB to buy supplies and I got a RASPA aka Snow Cone on the way! It was Blue Coconut and it was YUMMY! ;)Went to bed at 9 pm and that was my day! ;) Sorry, I am not feeling Inspired today! For any MEN that might read this blog, Do NOT read this part! My monthly visitor came to visit a few days early, hence the BLAH BLAH BLAH day! After so many years, you would think it would get easier and a little more bearable!!! NOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :( So, today is a horrible day! Crampy, achy, moody, bloaty, and to top ALL of that off.... I still have ALLERGIES! So, please let me have this day to complain and be miserable! Bleeeeeeeeccccccchhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!! Arrrrrgghhhh! :( :( :( X 1,000!!!!!!!! So, in order to spare everyone any more NASTY details, I will close this day..... leave it as the day from heck! Booooooooooooooooooooo! :( Sandralee O-U-T!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment