Thursday, June 3, 2010

Change=Comittment 6-1-10 Day THREE!!


Day THREE!! I have already done one Leslie Sansone 'Walk Away the Pounds at Home!' Video!!!! It is kicking my buttocks (gluteus maximas) BIG time! I am huffing and puffing and turning beet red! I collapse on the sofa afterwards, but guess what? It feels good! As a matter of fact, it feels DAYUMMMM good!!! Oh my! I cussed! Get over it! I am human and I am FIGHTING for my life here!!! I even spelled damn wrong on purpose! WOW! Move on! ;) I ate a bowl of Sandralee's Special K Medley for breakfast. It is now 2 pm and I am going to eat lunch! I am having tuna... maybe... Will post what I ate later! I got caught up in the exercise and my blog... oh and FACEBOOK! Facebook has now become my archnemesis!! It has become addictive. I am fighting to log off and concentrate on LIVING! Like my Tia says, 'Come back to the real world and let the computer world go!!' This is very true! I am constantly on FB! This too shall change. Of course, when I get a job & go back to school it will HAVE to change.... but I want to be able to say I changed it.... because I COULD... well thru God of course! That is putting Him first and then everything else will fall into place! I am off to eat lunch, I have a headache! Can you believe, I FORGOT to eat my snack and lunch!!! ONLY day three and a MIRACLE has occurred!!!!! lol! ;) Be back to post the ending of day three later on! Muah! I ended up having a Tuna sandwich on wheat toast, popcorn and Wyler's sugar free Cherry kool-aid!! I had the leftover Taco from the night before for dinner and one Enchilada. Then I had a bowl of Special K cereal later in the evening. I really need to work on dinner, but I am taking steps to do better!!!! Thus ends Day THREE!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment