Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day TWO of Change=Comittment *6-1-10*


My cousin Carolyn gave me this along with a cute basket on Easter! She didn't have to do that, I am not a child! Yet I appreciated it so much because I will never let go of BELIEVING with a child like heart! Little tokens such as these mean everything to me! Day two was a success! I exercised in the morning and kept a positive attitude. I am ready to start living! I have been searching for a job and I know God will place me where I need to be! I had Special K Cereal for breakfast! I call it 'Sandralee's Special K Medley!' I combined the strawberry, chocolate and almond Special K Cereal and it is soooo tasty! You all ought to try it! You never know what delicious treat you will eat in each spoonful! That way you won't get bored with breakfast! A lifestyle change includes a spiritual and physical change. I am trying to seek God more. It's hard for me to kneel and pray like I used to so long ago! My mind starts wandering and I forget what I was saying to God. This is another form of discipline for me. When I get established with a job, I am going to have a strict schedule as I am planning on going back to school. I have to work my school schedule around my job schedule because BILLS have to be paid! Unless there is a Sugar Papi that will 'hook me up!' lol! ;) So all in all, it has to be a complete change of mind and way of thinking if this health journey is going to be successful! I did eat Mexican food for dinner. I had an Orange and a Yogurt for lunch because I knew I was going out to eat with my Cousin. I KNOW I could have ordered the Child's Plate, but I didn't! That is a goal I am striving for!!! The portions have to be small in order for everything to work together and LOSE weight! Day two has come to an end and all is well!!!! By FAITH! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment