Monday, April 19, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day FOUR!


This morning I awoke and went straight to the living room to see what was going on. Woke up just in time to meet Miss Jen S. I had talked to her online since she is my friend Jenn's friend. There I stood with my hair in total disarray, morning breath and still rubbing my eyes to wake up. Jenn said this is Jen and all I saw was a cloud of blonde hair and I was instantly enveloped in the BIGGEST hug a person could receive. I felt like I was her LONG lost friend! That hug spoke VOLUMES to me! 'REAL' people speak from the heart, and that hug was straight from the heart! It was a pleasure to meet my Jenn's friend Jen! Her babies are beyond ADORABLE! Big blue eyes and blonde hair running around speaking in his own baby language! ;) I have spent the fourth day in San Antonio online doing some paperwork and writing a Drama for Mother's Day at the Church. We'll see if I do get to go to the movies and dinner with Don! He is off today! So far, my fourth day in San Antonio is quiet as I STRIVE to keep focused and finish the Drama. Sandralee O-U-T for now! Ta ta! ;) The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out with Jenn and the kids. They are a handful, but Jenn is organized and makes it look so easy! I spent all afternoon and most of the evening finishing up a Drama for Mother's Day at our Church. Sister Bonnie, who is in charge of the Puppet/Drama Team asked me to submit the work to her. I leave it to her discretion if she wants to use it or make any changes. Just being given a chance to help in this small way is an honor. We had Steaks, hot off the Grill with baked potatoes for dinner! Plus some of Jenn's 'crack head' tea! No offense meant to anyone with the 'crack head' comment! It's just that the tea is SWEET and DELICIOUS!! ;) Over all, it was a quiet day on my fourth day in San Antonio. Don called and rescheduled our dinner and a movie since he had spent all day with the Satellite Company. He switched his service to Dish Network! ;) Hopefully, we will get to spend some time on his next day off, which is Sunday! I did get to see Big Daddy P...... who told me he was running the Valley. Running the Valley, P? As in Mobster! Ha ha! Surrrre! ;) He asked me if I hadn't heard his name mentioned in the Valley.... ummm yeah, P!!! ;) Keep dreaming! I got some great news today! My cousin Carolyn joined the Gym today! So when I get back home, it's ON!!!!! I am hitting my 'Walk at Home' Videos ten times as hard! You guys are not going to leave me behind! ;) Let's do this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am getting ready to call it a night. I am proud of my accomplishment today, and that was finishing the Drama and submitting it to Sister Bonnie today. Let's see what day 5 has is store for me tomorrow! God bless and good night! Good night San Antonio, good night ALL the way over there, Rio Grande Valley! ;) God bless!

2 comments:

  1. Hi I just wanted to say that I love to see anybody that puts God first in their life and I want to follow your blog for that reason. U can check mine out if you get a chance...fast100 xpps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I will check your blog out tomorrow! God bless! ;)

    ReplyDelete