Monday, April 26, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day TEN!


Sunday morning ALSO came way tooooo soon! We all piled in the car and took Ms Carly to the Doggie Park again. This park was HUGE!!! There were MANY baseball fields, walking/biking trails, soccer fields and a huge doggie park. There was ANOTHER long walk that kicked my butt again! When I get back home, I SERIOUSLY need to start exercising consistently instead of SPORADICALLY!!!! This is so humiliating to get so winded from a long walk! I have WAY too many things to accomplish in life that cannot be hindered by lack of health and fitness!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It really felt good AFTER the walks, but DURING the walks I felt like I was going to DIE!! I even tried to bribe my friend Monica at the Parade to drive me over to the Parking Area where we had parked. She had gotten there early and had gotten a GREAT parking spot! I walked back with the family, but even the FACT that I asked her to do that is HUMILIATING! I do not have a problem with continuing to exercise once I get consistent, it's just actually MOTIVATING myself to START and STAY motivated! I could use MANY and VARIOUS excuses... I lost a baby and was depressed/grieving.... (which is true) but the fact is that EXERCISE is a great source to relieve pain, stress, anger, hurt and etc....... You walk/run all that off! So ladies and gentlemen, this is MY public announcement! When I get back home next week, I am going back to eating right and exercising! I have to be held accountable! I do little things such as drinking water, juices and milk. I LOVE salads and chicken! There is NO excuse! I KNOW how to eat and exercise. Now it's just putting it into practice and making a life style change. This personal journey I have been on for two years has really helped me grow spiritually. Now it's time to concentrate on physical well-being. For those of you back home who are wondering if I've been a bad girl in San Antonio, my vow of celibacy is still intact!!! ;) It's VERY difficult, but I am at a great place right now and wish not to interrupt that! Back to my Sunday!! I got off on a very deep tangent! Realizing, understanding, accepting, and then actually 'doing something about it' is a GREAT place to be! It's time to start walking and STOP talking! I feel it in my heart that the timing is right. It's time for the whole world to see the beauty outside that many have claimed to see the beauty within! Back to my Sunday, AGAIN! lol! ;) Right after the doggie park, we dropped off the kids and husband at home. Jenn and I went to HEB and bought the ingredients to make Chicken Ranch Burgers to stay home and watch the Spurs kick the Mavs HINY!! ;) While I was at the dog park, I had called mi amigo Daryl and asked if he wanted to join us. He hates the SPURS and the Mavs. He is from Tennessee and lives in TEXAS! I think he needs to MOVE BACK home of he's going to go around hating the SPURS!!! Go back home, Daryl! Go back home, Big D! ;) He agreed to join us so he could watch the Spurs get their butts kicked or so he thought! The SPURS won! Goooooooooooooooooooooooo Spurs! In your face, Daryl!!! The kids had a great time hanging off Tio Daryl and playing ball with him. They acted as if there hadn't been a whole YEAR's span in which they hadn't seen him since I had moved back to the Valley! Big D, I am going to miss you when I go back home! I think it's time we had another intellectual debate! It's been a while since we've had one! ;) Like Jenn said, there is an intellectual level that we meet upon and nobody can enter in it's realm! She didn't put it quite like that, but I totally agree! ;) You understand my quirkiness, my 'way of viewing the world' and you 'GET ME!' Thanks friend! I appreciate that! ;) AFTER all of that, you STILL stick around! lol! I admit, I am 'totally out there' in my way of thinking at times! ;) Jenn and I ran to the Post Office after Daryl left and she told me she had a new appreciation for me! That's an honor! My personal journey is being reflected in my fruits! I just have to stay consistent and not lose sight of what is important! I have to keep God first and then everything else will fall into place! This evening was AWESOME! I loved watching the Spurs play and hanging out with the Garza-Castillo family and Daryl! Over all, this day was eye-opening and pleasant at the same time! Thank God for friends who are considered as family!

No comments:

Post a Comment