Sunday, April 18, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day THREE!




Sunday morning my sleep was interrupted by a 'crazy' woman yelling for 'Guerra to wake up!' I was told I had 45 minutes to get dressed if I wanted to go to the Doggie Park. Since I am 'OPEN' to any ADVENTURE, I jumped out of bed and got dressed. The day was beautiful and sunny despite the previous heavy rains. The family piled into the Explorer along with Carly the Rottweiler puppy and headed for a day of adventure at the doggie park. Getting to the park, we saw several dogs running around having fun. Jen took Carly's leash off and let her explore at her leisure. There were a couple of snooty Pomeranians yapping and being noisy. They were off in a corner, keeping to themselves. We spent a couple of hours letting Carly play and talking to the other dog owners. There were beautiful dogs there. The sun felt awesome and my skin turned pink and then bright red quickly. I talked about my brother Dan's Rottweiler Harley and how Carly's goal was to grow up and be his mate! ;) All of the dogs were running around and Carly was playing along with everyone. She looked so tiny with all of the other dogs around her. The Alpha Male was aptly named Chief. That is until MOJAVE showed up. He is a 152 pound American Rottweiler and Chief was promptly insulted as Bailey instantly ran to Mojave and started humping him. Bailey's mother was mortified. She just came into San Antonio on Saturday night from Pennsylvania, and her first stop of the day was a doggie park for Bailey. All of the other dog owners assured her that Bailey's behavior was normal. Mojave and Carly were put side by side as I took pictures. The smallest and biggest dogs in the park were ROTTWEILERS! ;) That was a fun adventure and I got a little sun! ;) We came home picking up some Bill Miller's for Lunch. We chilled at home until it was time for Ethan's baseball game. The boys had a great game and Ethan made the first run! The final score was 5 to 3, with Ethan's team winning! I was so proud to see Ethan playing baseball! He needs a little work, but he did excellent! We stopped by to see a 'model home.' We will be praying for God to open the door for Jen and her family to purchase a home when His time is right! The model home was beyond BEAUTIFUL! They really know how to 'STAGE' homes in order to SELL them! The decorations, furniture, the color of the walls and everything else was EXQUISITE! Every little detail was to perfection! The candles, hand soap, towels and etc were all in it's perfect place! We went to dinner at a little Mexican place close to home and the food was superb! I drank an 'Agua Fresca de Pina'! It was yummy! ;) The taco de Carne Asada was good too. The Enchiladas were Jalisco style...... blah!! :( Didn't like them too well. Ethan got a mexican candy with Lucas in it and he was so excited to eat it that he unwrapped it right away. As soon as we got home, it was time for baths. Ethan had slipped into the potty when we heard a loud scream followed by crying. Come to find out, Mr. Ethan had decided to go potty WHILE he was eating his lucas candy. In the process, his candy fell in the toilet and he wanted to get it out and keep it. Daddy said no and Ethan was crying as if his heart would break. He said, 'I will NEVER ever ever NEVER ever see my candy again, FOREVER!!!!!' As much as I LOVE my Ethan, it was PRETTY hilarious! Such DRAMA for a candy! If I had my vehicle, his Duh Duh would have jumped into her Star Jade to get him another candy! ;) Poor baby! ;)It is now the third day of my Adventure in San Antonio. The family is settling down, getting ready for school and work tomorrow. I am already in my PJ's and was watching the Spurs Game for a little bit. Going to just chillax and enjoy a quiet evening. Today was a great day! Running around all of San Antonio is fun! I am happy to be here! ;) My friend Don called me earlier today and he wants to go watch a movie and have dinner tomorrow night. We'll see what the fourth day in San Antonio has for me. I am planning to go to Chacho's with old High School Friends Janie and Danette on Wednesday night! Other than that, just playing it by ear! ;) The third day of my adventure was fun, but I am very sleepy, sunburned and tired! Good night, God bless! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment