Thursday, April 29, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day FOURTEEN!


Today is Thursday and I was supposed to leave on Sunday. Realizing that I have yet to accomplish a few things, I decided to extend my visit another week. I spent all day doing laundry. I did three loads, but it took a while since I had to start the dryer twice for each load. We went to baseball/T-ball practice with the boys and then came home. We came home in time to watch the SPURS play! Gooooooooooooooooo Spurs! The final score? 97-87!!! Spurs beat the Mavs! ;) While I was sitting here watching the game, Ethan came up to me and said the darndest thing!Out of the blue, he came up to me and said, 'Duh Duh when you die, I will NEVER forget you!' My eyes flew to the back of my head and them the world went black! AFTER I picked myself up off the floor and composed myself I asked, 'Why did you say that, Ethan?' He looks at me with complete seriousness and sincerity as he replies, 'Because I love you and you will always be in my heart!' He said this as he started thumping on his chest over his heart. I always say that I love people and I pat my heart to signify how much I love them. I am quite sure that's where he picked that up from! I tend to get goofy and be extra melodramatic!!! The sincerity and obvious LOVE behind his declaration meant everything to me, but KID don't try to be placing me 6 ft under ANY time soon! ;) That took my breath away! Right after that I got a text from my friend, Janie. The text said, 'ASPIRE to INSPIRE before you EXPIRE!!!' WHAT THE HECK!!! SHEESHKABOB! Today was another quiet day, just like I like them! Well, the in-home daycare kids were a little rowdy, but I survived! ;) I notified all mommies that the daycare was closed until further notice! lol! ;)Overall, day fourteen in San Antonio was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment