Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Sandralee's Adventures in San Antonio, Day TWELVE!


Today is a BLAH day! :( My throat hurts and I do not feel well at all. I stayed at Jenn's all day just relaxing. The boys had T-ball and baseball practice so the family went to the ball park. I did have a RASPA, which I had been craving forever! A RASPA is a Snow-Cone! I had the PASSION FRUIT flavored! It was yummy! We came home, Jr. brought Bill Miller's and then we watched the Spurs Game. MY personal opinion is that Najera was playing dirty and took a cheap shot at Tony Parker. Nobody can prove if it was done intentionally or not. So, each to their own opinion! Please be nice if you like the MAVS!!! ;) Yes, the Mavs won this game! :( That was the extent of my whole day! Just relaxing and trying to get better. I really think it was a touch of food poisoning or something. The sore throat and headaches can be attributed to allergies with all the ragweed and etc in San Antonio. Thus ends my QUIET 12th day in San Antonio!

No comments:

Post a Comment